25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not much going on right now...

I've had a period of about 3-4 days where I've just been treading water. Winning a few buyins here and there then losing them back the next day, etc. I think it's pretty standard though, as a lot of my bigger losses have been unavoidable coolers or bad beats. I'll just keep grinding and the graph should start going up again instead of staying horizontal.

In other news, I'm buying a new house in town so I've been doing some stuff like hiring painters, carpet cleaners, etc. to get it all ready for me to move into at the end of the month. It's basically just an upgrade house from what I'm living in right now. Both my roommates (one of my friends and my brother) will be moving along with me.

It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, and a 2-car garage. Biggest difference between my new house and the house I'm living in right now is the garage. It really sucks to live in the arctic tundra of North Dakota without a garage, as in the winter every morning your car is full of ice on the windshield and freezing cold inside.

It's also a lot more spacious and has a lot better layout and overall look. It's only about 4 blocks away from where I'm living now, so I'll be right around the same area. I'm pretty excited, as I'm going to be setting up my new desktop computer when I move into my new house. Right now, it's just sitting in the box because I don't really want to set everything up twice.

Sioux college hockey games this weekend vs Denver... the series should be intense because the teams are battling for the WCHA league Championship. If the Sioux win both games it could put them in 1st place overall. They are currently in a tie for 4th in the standings.

2 comments: