25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Day EVER !!!


I definitely was on a big heater today for sure. I had my best day ever in poker, winning $13k over 1,749 hands in just under 4 hours of time at the tables. I ran so hot. I don't think I've ever ran this good in a single day. The running hot wasn't sucking out on people, it was just having all my big hands hold when I was ahead. I also was very fortunate that it seemed like EVERYONE had a hand they wanted to felt when I had a set or high pair. It also helped that a reg spewed like a monkey earlier today and I won $5.7k off of him alone. It was a great day.

Most of the play was at $5/10 NL, however, I did donk around for about 150 hands at $2/4 NL and lost 2 buyins there. So I won nearly 14 buyins at $5/10 NL and just to give you an idea of how great I ran... my W$SD% was 86.2% at $5/10 NL !!! I don't think I've ever had it be over 75% before for a full day.

I spent the last part of my night beginning to read "Elements of Poker" by Tommy Angelo. I'm only ~35 pages in so far but it looks pretty decent. It's already reinforced the concept of poker being a never ending session. Technically, running bad or running good is simply a figment of your imagination. The present is the only thing that matters. I'm going to really work hard on making sure I take that approach to the game.

The most important thing about today though, was that I played really well. I didn't get stacked for 100 big blinds a single time at $5/10 NL and I was able to felt multiple opponents. Even the biggest pot I lost was just a coinflip vs a medium stack.

I played great today and I'm going to do my best to play my A-game every single hand from here on out.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan told me about your success lately so I came to check your blog out. You have the sickest work ethic of anyone I know. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete