25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sick life

I go from losing $2.1k yesterday, to having a winning session of $1.6k... mostly all at 200 NL 6 Max...

I played pretty aggro, 25/17 AF 3.6 over 5k hands, made some mistakes, saw some ridiculous hands, and obviously ran well below expectation in all ins again (I would have won $2,400 if I had average luck in all ins)

This is my favorite hand from the session. Snake is a huge donk (51/2 AF 1.3 over 91 hands)... ahhyea definitely is iso-raising this donk light, and white knows this and is probably 3-betting a lot lighter than normal... which is why I even bothered to 4-bet AK here because sometimes I would just consider folding. Decent flop for my hand, Snake probably has something like 77 and is never folding, but there is a buyin in the pot already and I probably have 10 outs if called... look what he wakes up with and snaps me off with lol... (btw I'm not worried about white having AA or KK really, he'd re-raise again pre-flop and shove probably).

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3019989


This one I'm just including for pure sickness value... I run goot

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3019992


This hand is a small one but my read was dead on that he was on the flushdraw and this was a perfect triple barrel... except he got lucky and hit 3rd pair on the river LOL...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3019998


That's it for now, I'm pretty proud of myself that I was able to come back from such a shitty session yesterday. I still have some things to work on, such as not running KK into AA all the time pre-flop and not triple barrel bluffing calling stations with VPIP's of over 60... And just avoiding other types of spew basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment