25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Friday, August 22, 2008

OMG I got stacked a lot today...

I played 3000 hands, most of them at $2/4 NL 6 Max on Stars and finished up $500. This was a disgusting session as I lost a ton of all ins that I probably should have won.

I played $3/6 NL 6 Max for a bit chasing a big fish... here he is getting there against me. I should have just shoved all in on the flop instead of raising to 2.4xs what he put in... I'm pretty sure he woulda snapped a shove here with what he had anyways, which would have amplified his mistake.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3083287


This hand was against the same dude about 20 minutes later. I was not happy after this. I think I did the right thing by just calling his turn overbet because I know if he had missed the heart draw on the river he woulda shoved or bet big anyways, so I wanted to let him hang himself. The river is, of course, the worst card in the deck and I decided to shove anyways because he would have called me with any two pair because he's so terrible.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3083294


I did manage to recover one buyin from him however.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3083295


I also got felted 6 times at 400NL: lost twice AIPF KK vs AK, once with QQ vs KK AIPF, lost with top two pair all in on flop vs AA (he got a runner runner flush), and lost with a low flopped flush after someone had min 3-bet me from the blinds (they had AA obv with the heart re-draw and spiked it on the river). Made one terrible river call with TPTK after maniacal fish check-raised my river value bet huge when bottom pair on flop rivered trips (obv he had it, but his river AF was 25 over a decent sample, and had check raised the river 4/8 possible times).

No point in posting any of those hands, most of them are just coolers/bad beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment