25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Did well on Stars today

I won $1,500 on Stars playing 200NL. I won four buyins from 6 max (about 1,700 hands) and I also played some HU and won 4 buyins there as well (over 500 hands).

I'm really amazed at how well I did at HU... I really dominated. The only pots I really lost were a flop JJ vs AQ all in pre-flop and a weird hand where i had an overpair on a rag flop 88 and the villain had an odd two pair, 73o I think... he wasn't full stacked so that wasn't that big of a deal anyways.


This hand was my biggest loser of the session... I lost it to a pretty big donkey (he was 80/1 AF 1.5 over 318 hands). I was pretty much committed to go all in on any non diamond turn since I was sure he either had QX or a diamond draw, both of which I'm way ahead of... he happened to have both however and hit his two pair out on the turn.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3039743


This is the HU hand where I got felted with 88... I think my play is OK here since he can have something like A7 or even some type of straight of flush draw. Villain was 61/40 AF 2.4 over 196 hands.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3039747


Other than these two hands I really didn't lose all that much, which is good because I'm really trying hard to avoid getting felted a ton of times during a session like I have in the past. I played pretty well overall.

I'm excited to get my video reviewed today by John and Noel during our Destined2pwn group meeting. I played pretty aggro and I'm sure John will be a bit surprised by a few of the things I pull off in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment