25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Long session on AP

For some reason, I felt like playing on Absolute Poker last night... so I did. The bad beat jackpot is pretty big now, something around 600k. I played a ton of hands, and had some huge swings. I played nearly 5k hands and finished up about $250, which doesn't seem that good... but considering I was down nearly $1.2k about 75% of the way through the session I'm happy with the result.

Here is the graph of my session:


I lost some pretty ridiculous hands, and I'll post a few of them here.

This one really sucked, I had the second nuts and we were 200 big blinds deep. Villain was 51/21 AF 5.4 over 40 hands. I don't think I can ever get away from this hand obviously... it's just so unlikely he flopped the nut flush at the same time I flopped the K high flush... he could easily have a lower flush or a set.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2885462

This hand blew as well, because once HUSTLNHARDER shoved I knew he had the nutz because he is a really solid player and kinda nitty. But with all that money in there, and the great chance that CM might tag along I actually had odds to call off my last $108 to try and boat up.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2885463

This one I may have misplayed... I lost a lot on this one, and in hindsight, warning bells should have went off once CM called my re-raise of the shorty's shove. I don't know if I can check/fold the river or check/call or what. Maybe my play is fine since CM could have something like 99 or TT... I'm not sure about this one, and I think I'll post it on the Cardrunners forums tomorrow. Villain was 21/17 AF 3.5 over 400 hands.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2885467

Here is one good hand to finish it off. I think I played this one pretty well... I wasn't really that scared of a full house because he may have just shoved turn with a set. Instead, he just INSTA-called my turn raise, which led me to believe he didn't have a set (probably top pair).

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2885474


I had a few goals for this month that I had mentally set for myself. I didn't make a post about them, but I'll mention them now. First off, I wanted to move up to $2/4 NL after getting $20k in both my Stars and my Full Tilt accounts. I have accomplished half of that goal so far, as I have over $20k on FTP.

I have a long ways to go on Stars, however, since I've made a bunch of transfers off of there in the past month. I am at only $7.5k on Stars right now, but I have a $1.5k bonus that will clear within a week. So I'm approximately halfway there on Stars... I hope to make it to $20k on there by the end of the month.

That will give me 50 buyins on each major site for $2/4 NL so I should be able to play that limit comfortably and not worry too much if I have decently sized swings. Also, that will give me over 100 buyins total which in my opinion is the bare minimum bankroll for a professional poker player who is playing 6 MAX cash games.

I also set another minor goal for myself. I wanted to have $5k on each of my "fringe" sites (UB, Cake, and AP) before I moved up to $2/4 NL as well. This will give me a decent amount to donk around on those sites at $2/4 NL if I choose to. I have accomplished this goal as of tonight/ early morning. That gives me a total of about 140 buyins once I begin $2/4NL. So for now, I just have to focus on playing and winning on Stars so I can complete my primary goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment