25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another great day!

I played for a loooong time today, played over 6k hands on Stars. I finished up about $2,300 which I'm extremely proud of. Most of that was at $1/2 NL max and I won a buyin at $2/4 NL 6 max.

I had periods where I was 8 tabling and then other periods of time where I was just 3 or 4 tabling... I'm beginning to see that I can win at a small winrate with 8 and absolutely crush just 3 or 4 tabling... it's pretty sick actually how bad I kill when I'm only 3 or 4 tabling.


I think this is mainly because I can just do way more moves... for example I can do a bunch of check-raise bluffs to set people up for later.. even if they fold it's still great cuz I'll get paid next time... here is an example of that, I guess the guy just snapped and figured he's had enough, lol.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2952476


This was my biggest winning hand of the session, look how I eased the money in just perfectly so he couldn't really fold at any point in the hand.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2952478


This hand really sucked... the guy who turbo min-raised me on the flop was like limp calling a raise and 3-bet with any two cards... later on in the session he CALLED all in with 6 high to finish off the rest of his chips L O L. Villain is 76/4 AF 1.0 over 45 hands, raise c-bet 20%

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2952482


This was a hand vs. a solid reg... I did not feel good about CRAI on the turn but that was my plan so I stuck to it... Looking back on it now I don't really beat a whole lot since all the straight draws got there, I wonder if I'll ever be able to fold a set like this... I don't really even know if I should ever be looking to fold this though. Villain is 20/17 AF 6.2 over 666 hands.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2952487


This hand sucked as well, don't know if I can ever get away from this... Villain is 57/23 AF 1.7 over 180 hands

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2952497


That's all the hands for now. In total I got felted for $200 or more 9 times (which is way too many times IMO, I'm really gonna work on lowering the times that happens tomorrow). I felted someone else for $200 or more 18 times. Perhaps this is a bit of give and take and I'm felting more people due to a really aggro image, but I think I'm still stacking off a bit too light in certain spots. At the beginning of the month I was stacking of light pre-flop, but now I think it seems like I'm stacking off light on the flop. I got felted twice with TPTK AJ on a JXX board when I really didn't have to.

I'm probably going to play the Sunday Million tomorrow, along with some million dollar FPP turbo tourney on Stars. Hopefully I can get deep in either tourney.

No comments:

Post a Comment