25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another winning session

I played for about five hours today on FTP and did OK.... I ended up $400 on the session. The month seems to be turning around for me now, as I've had four winning sessions in a row now on FTP.

I didn't crush like crazy mainly because I felt I lost a ton of medium pots, most of which I don't think were my fault. For example, value betting TP 2nd best kicker AQ on AXX flushdraw boards for two barrels then having the flush card hit on the river and the donk just insta-open shove on me, lol. Pretty standard spot where the donk just runs ya down with the draw, hits it, and gets no value from it.

Here is that hand if you want to look at the hand history:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2939031

I kind of made a stupid river call on this next hand and maybe shouldn't have even value bet as I probably don't get called by worse all that much. Didn't have my HUD for this one but it's really no excuse... I guess he could have had a missed heart draw but my line is pretty strong so he can't be sure I'm gonna fold so if he is going to attempt a bluff it would be really risky. I'm beat by a lot here, KT, T9, any flopped flush, QJ, etc. so I think I should have either check/called the river or bet/folded.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2939006

I didn't have my HUD for the first part of the session because I downloaded a new version of Holdem Manager and the HUD was broken on it. After a few emails to Roy at Holdem Manager I got it to work. I was really impressed with their level of customer service. They helped fix my problem very quickly and responded to my email within minutes. I know for a fact that if I had a similar problem with Poker Tracker 3 that it would have taken me days, if not weeks to get a reply and get the problem fixed. Holdem Manager also has a lot better HUD, seemingly more stats, and it's just overall a way better program than PT3 in my opinion.

Lastly, I just want to mention that I thought the Destined2pwn group meeting went well today and John made an excellent video. I'm looking forward to next Wednesday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment