25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

In the green today... also played some 10/20 NL HU

I played about 2,600 hands today and played decently. I finished up $1.7k. I played a bunch of different limits today; I played $2/4 NL, $3/6 NL, $5/10 NL, and a bit of $10/20 NL HU when chasing a fish. The main part about my day that disappoints me is the fact that I didn't take appropriate breaks. I just took a short break about halfway through my session but it wasn't long enough and I think my play definitely suffered towards the end. I really need to make sure I take my breaks no matter what. I chose not to today because I was on ridiculously good tables. I also ran into some cooler hands and lost a few flips towards the end so that didn't help matters either.


It was fun playing some $10/20 NL HU. There was a fish on my buddy list that I saw just sitting down at the table waiting for someone to join. He only bought in for like 40 big blinds so I bought in for the same and we started playing. After about 30 minutes I was down about $1.2k to him and I had to reload my stack to $2k so I had him covered. He was very random and really aggressive when playing HU. I'd played against him before in 6 max so I knew his tendencies.

One of his major tendencies is to bluff too much... well in 6 max it's a little easier to pick off his bluffs because when you're in the pot you generally will have a little bit stronger hand than an average hand of HU poker. He bluffed me a few times at the beginning, which is how he was up on me. I battled back though, and ended up winning all of what I had lost to him plus interest. This is the hand where I took him out.


He was saying stupid things in the chat all session and right before he shipped it all in he tried to confuse me or something or coax me into calling by saying, "NOW I BLUFF." Little did he know, he was the one who was about to get fleeced.

No comments:

Post a Comment