25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Monday, November 10, 2008

The day of the cooler...

I played 2,600 hands today and lost about $1.3k. I think I played OK, but failed to make a few sick laydowns that I probably could have made if I was playing perfectly. I guess I just can't expect to win all the time obviously and today was a wake up call. It was a frustrating session because each time I started to hit some hands and win pots and build momentum, shortly thereafter I would get felted due to a cooler.




A few of the coolers were pre-flop. I ran QQ into AA all in pre-flop vs a regular who was squeezing and is very squeeze happy and has a very very high 3-bet stat.

Another pre-flop cooler when I 3-bet, got 4-bet, and shipped in AK sooooted on the button vs a regular and he had American Airlines.

This one takes the cake though. It was right at the end of the session vs a massive fish. What can I do?

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3429737


This one pissed me off. Again, another pretty big fish. He had a pretty low 3-bet stat but I had just iso-raised him a few times before this so I felt that he was nearing the point of being fed up with me. I expected him to pot the flop with any 2 cards but I'm not sure if he would continue to pot the turn with a hand like AK. It seems like the limp/3-bet by a fish is normaly a massive massive hand, but I guess here I'm only beaten by KK and AA... it just sucks as those are probably two very likely holdings for him to have. Had he been a bit more passive I think I could think about folding the turn possibly. I just don't know for sure though because it's really odd that he's betting full pot when there are no obvious draws out there. That seemed suspicous to me.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3429739


Normally, I try and avoid going broke in an unraised pot... but I think there's a chance that he could play a set like this, especially 555 so I'm not sure if this is foldable at any point. Stupid thing was though, once he re-raised to $360 like INSTANTLY I knew he had 64 but shipped it in anyways. This is why I don't like to go broke in an unraised pot... you have no clue what anyone has.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3429745



Value owned myself here vs a fish. No clue how he has a set here. I thought for sure I was valued towning a weaker Q or a draw on the turn and expected him to c/c my river bet with something like QJ or KQ.... guess he c/c with sets too...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3429749


Last one. This one was right before I ended my session. This fishy player had donked into me a few other times over the past 10 minutes or so. I was sure that he was either bluffing with air or valuebetting top pair. So I was just going to let him bluff off his stack. I guess I can shove turn but I don't think he's comitted at that point and I took the line that would get me the most EV possible.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3429752


That's enough hands for now. I'm sure you get the idea of how the session went by now.


Overall, I had a decent weekend thanks to my big day on Friday so I'm pretty happy with the results of the past three days. First 1/3 of the month has gone well. I'm going to try and play my best for the rest of the month. Also, I'm going to make sure that I stick to playing 4 tables and taking a break every 2 hours when playing. That's going to be my November goal starting from now until the end of the month. I think if I'm able to do those two things 100% of the time I'll have a great result for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment