25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another breakeven day

I lost about $160 today over a two hour session. I didn't play my best and once again, bluff spewed off a stack to a regular. That really pisses me off when my bluffs don't work. I guess it's kind of stupid to be so disappointed when they don't work, because I'm always really thrilled when everything works out. I just need to be picking better spots.

I checked my cashier balance/ HEM $ stat and I made about $3.3k over the past week, which is definitely not outstanding. I played a ton of hands, so my winrate over the past week was terrible. Granted, I did run about $3k below EV but I can do better.

I'm not going to ban myself from looking to see where I'm at monetarily anymore, it was just too difficult to not peek and see where I was at every once and a while. In my Destined2pwn group meeting today, Noel aka Peten2toms had a lot of good comments about checking the cashier balance etc. I'm just going to follow what he said and just try to avoid looking still as much as possible, but I'm not going to ban myself from looking.

Anyways, had some pretty ridiculous hands happen today.

Hand #1: This was my biggest loser of the day. The guy had wild stats after about 30 hands and he like INSTA-4 bet shoved it in.

Hand #2: The villain seemed fishy due to his stats over the small sample I had. Sucks that he's felting 99, and probably 55-77 here too... I just hate it when people hit a set on me in a 3-bet pot. It's one of the worst feelings ever. I don't know if I can fold at any point either since he can have stuff like 67, flushdraws, worse pairs, etc. Just a sick spot because I feel he has QQ and JJ a decent amount here too.

I really need to be more disciplined with my bluffs and pick my spots better. I feel that since I'm more skilled than most of my opponents that I should be able to force a pot my way whenever I feel like it but that's not the case. I estimated that I spewed at least $600 today on unecessary bluffs that had a low % of success.

On a parting note, I believe UB and AP are going to be combining tomorrow. As everyone probably already knows, both AP and UB had cheating scandals in the past....


Special accounts known as "superuser" accounts that had the ability to see everyone's hole cards were used to cheat other players.



More information on the cheating scandals can be found here.



They claim to have fixed the problem and did return money to players who were cheated and since then the two companies have merged and are joining forces to become the "CEREUS" poker network.


3 comments:

  1. duck who is the guy in your reg crusher vid that sounds like jack black i want to hire him that dude cracks me up
    "im going to urinate"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Noel aka "Peten2toms" is the guy you're talking about in the vid. What do you want to hire him for ???

    he has a blog here:

    http://www.65bb.blogspot.com/

    Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo duck i would hire pete as my humourist someone to show my micro stakes bad beats to so i could here him say " Hello ....this tilts me so hard" lol
    I was a cr member a while ago so ive seen his name around, not a member there anymore i took a long break from poker until recently now im grinding a roll from the bottom by the way there was a thread on liquid poker about gometv this week enjoy your blog keep it up
    Damien

    ReplyDelete