25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Won on Stars today

I played 3,000 hands and ended up winning $1,150 which was a decent result. I also accumulated enough VPP points to hit the 200,000 VPP milestone for the Stars VIP program... so I'll be getting a $2,000 bonus within the next week sometime.

I only got felted for 100 big blinds twice. Once was just a flip loss AQ vs JJ all in pre-flop and the other one was sort of unavoidable.

I ended up turning the nuts and just shoved the river because the opponent was a pretty big idiot... he probably has a lower flush here the majority of the time so I still like my play. I can never really know that he had a set on the flop since he didn't even raise my flop bet... the board was super wet too on the flop so I would have thought even an idiot would raise a set there... guess not.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3215282


This one was also kind of unavoidable. Villain is a fish again, so I did a stupid looking 3-bet on the flop to make him do something spewy/ build the pot if he has a King with a weaker kicker that he might fold to a bigger re-raise... once he bets the river it looks like he's blocking with something like KQ so I shove it in and somehow he has two pair. Value owned myself here.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3215294


Now for a winning hand:

I played this one definitely non-standard because he was a reg who would probably expect me to play it more standard... also he was somewhat nitty and could get away from a one-pair type hand sometimes to a big checkraise. I dont' really like his shove there because I'm only calling with hands that beat him.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3215299


All the other hands were pretty standard. I guess this was a pretty average session overall, with nothing too out of the ordinary going on. I'll be hitting the tables hard tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment