25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I feel like killing something right now...

I wish it were duck season, because I really want to kill something right now. I had two sessions today... my first one I played solid and was up $1.3k. I took an hour break and decided, "well, I'm not really tired... and Friday night IS the best night to play.... so I'll hop back on the tables."

BAD IDEA. I played OK again, but proceeded to get fucked multiple times and lose back everything I had won earlier in the day to finish up $80 bucks. OMFG.

My keyboard after my session:


I shouldn't really be this pissed off, but it just is really frustrating to have a nice win booked for the day, then go back and play and give it all back. It really doesn't matter I guess anyways, since poker is a long run game and theoretically my cash game session lasts until I croak. But either way you slice it, I had a nice day going and it ended up turning sour.

Here are some of the hands that led to my demise:


This one was just splendid, and happened right away in my second session of the day. It was against a reg so pre-flop etc, is pretty standard.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3184896


I got pissed off on this one because the dude just SNAP fucking called. And I mean INSTA-CALLED my shove without even thinking about it. I have AQ or AK or even sometimes a bigger pair than TT so his call is terrible IMO as he's either crushed or flipping. My play is not standard here, of course, but the dude was a 3-bet and squeeze monkey.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3184899


Another reg insta-ships it in on me pre-flop bad.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3184904


I also lost KK vs AA AIPF to an aggro reg who 3-bet on the button, and I lost with TT after I squeezed and got an OK board to go with.


This one was the icing on the cake though. The villain in this hand was a HUGE fish, as he had called off a 3-bet squeeze pre-flop for 200bbs with AJ about 20 mintues ago, also stacked off with AK TPTK on a AQXT board to a turn jam, and done all sorts of other retarded stuff.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3184906


I think I played all of the above hands well... I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes, you lose 3 flips in a row, get coolered a few times, etc. it's going to be difficult to come out way ahead.

Hopefully I can book a huge win tomorrow. I plan on playing a lot of two hour sessions, and when I'm taking breaks I won't be looking at my results from the previous sessions. I'm going to wait to look over my results until I've decided that I have played my last hand of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment