25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Solid win

I made about $1.7k today. I played for a few hours on Cake earlier on in the day, winning $500 there and made $1.2k on Stars over 1,000 hands.

My steal % is way too low, but I think that was due to having some shortstacks to my left during most of my session.

I should have been up a lot more on my Cake session, but I made some really terrible river calls... I need to start giving passive fish credit for MONSTERS when they check raise all in on the river because I don't think they are ever capable of pulling a bluff there... I called one of them with top two pair, but the fish had turned a gutterball and took the really weird line of: donk flop with gutter, c/c when he hit gutter, then CRAI on river with the nuts...

I never got felted once on Stars for a full 100 big blinds, but I did lose a few bizarre pots.


Here's one of them... I figured I was scooping this up against this donk all day... the pot started to go the other way and I was like... WTF?

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3180221


Other than that hand, my only other notable loss was when I spewed and decided to double barrel bluff in a 3-bet pot. I had to fold after putting about half my stack in.


This is my favorite winner from the day... he never saw this coming, lol. It was against a reg.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3180227


I felt really good during this session, and played pretty well for the most part. The only pot I could have really prevented losing a lot was just shutting down after my 3-bet bluff because the board made it really tough to represent anything and he didn't believe my two barrels.

I played 4 tables for the whole session and really tried to focus on making the correct decisions in every hand. I should have taken a break a bit earlier though, as I played for about 3 hours straight which might be a bit too long. I think I should be taking a break around 2 hours, as I found myself starting out playing like really LAG on a few tables, nearly 30/20, but toward the last hour I was just kind of auto-piloting and nitting it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment