25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Monday, September 1, 2008

August results

I ended u playing about 58,000 hands in August and finishing the month + $13k from all poker related activities. I'm pretty happy with this result, as I was stuck over $6k about 8 days into the month. I made a hell of a comeback. Here's my monthly graph:



Here is the Holdem Manager screenshot of my playing results. I'm not thrilled about my winrate, but I guess since I ran about $3k below expectation in all ins it isn't that bad. My BB/100 adjusted for running average is 4.62, so I guess that is decent.



I'm going to 4 table all of September to see if that boosts my winrate at all. I'll also be looking to make my stats much more aggro and solid.

I played two sessions on Sunday, one where I ended up $1k then I played some more right past midnight and lost it all back and then some... finished the past 18 hours or so down about a buyin. I got oversetted twice (once in bad, once I got sucked out on after getting it in on the flop), lost three huge flips, and got coolered a few times... don't think there was much I could have done.


Here are a few hands:

This one kind of pissed me off, just because it was against Dodgyken and it was right after he told me it was him... just can't wait until I have a set here. I was actually a favorite vs his AA, I was 51% to win so I got sucked out on even though I had 9 high...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3129368


This hand tilted the shit out of me just because of how retardedly the guy played it... I thought I was raking this pot like 95% of the time by the river, as played. I thought he had AxJh or something....

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3129371


This one is kind of crazy... villain is 20/16 AF 2.3 over 1.2k hands... I wonder if I can ever consider folding the river??? I called because I thought he could have had 78 or TX that wasn't a boat. I bet he was pissed though that he didn't stack me when I had the nut straight here.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3129372


The rest of the hands are just sick beats or coolers, not worth showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment