25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Friday work day

So I was basically 50/50 on whether or not I was going to go out drinking to the bars or some other party tonight... ended up getting on some amazing tables right around the time I would have had to probably head out if I was going out for the night, so I ended up playing poker pretty much all day. I'm sure I'll do plenty of drinking on Halloween night.

My decision to play poker instead of go out tonight was definitely a profitable one. I had a really solid day, ending up $2.7k over 3,300 hands. I played three separate sessions on the day for a total of 10 hours. Each session ended up positive. My final session of the day was kind of crazy... I ended up getting off to a really rough start. This was a frustrating hand, as the villain was kind of fishy. It happened right away in my final session of the day. Also, I lost QQ vs AA all-in on a raggedy flop, in a 3-bet pot just seconds after the previous hand. I battled back though in that session from a low of -$1.8k to finish up $1.4k. Quite the swing.

Overall I thought I played pretty well on the day. I made a few retarded river calls and probably should have folded. Also, the QQ hand that I mentioned earlier was actually kind of a questionable stack off vs. the particular opponent and the fact that he had raised UTG, we were 150bbs deep, and he seemed to be like half fish/ half passive nit. I should have folded on the turn to save $300 as I doubt he does that with TT or JJ. I also got standardly coolered for a few stacks, which is expected when you play 3k hands in one day. I lost with JJ vs A5sooted all-in pre-flop and got over-setted once for 100bbs.

One thing I'm noticing in my game, as compared to a few months ago, is that I'm value betting much more effectively and thinly when possible. Just looking at my pots won compared to pots lost... I have many more pots that I won about 50bbs on than where I lost 50bbs on. Hopefully I can keep this up, as I think it's having a major positive effect on my winrate.

One day left in the month! I will probably only play one or two sessions in the afternoon since I'll be going out at night. Hopefully I can finish out the month strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment