25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Back from Vegas

Wow, what an amazing 10 days. I got back in town yesterday and I must say, I'm still recovering from 10 days in Vegas. I definitely lost out on some sleep which I've been making up over the past few days. The trip was a blast. Bryan and I got a lot of poker, clubbin', and drinking in over the course of the trip.

This past weekend I ended up going to XS with Bryan, a few of his friends, and my buddy Greg and his girlfriend. It was amazing, as always. XS is by far my favorite club in Vegas.


Here's a pic from the week before, when we went to XS.

Brett and I with a few new friends


Here's a great pic of the group that I went out with to the nightclub "Pure" at Caesar's Palace for bottle service one night.


Here are a few pics from my room at the Hard Rock



A few pics from my room at the Trump



As far as how poker went over the trip, I ended up about breaking even in live poker. So I ended up coming home with less cash than I came with due to all the clubbin', eating out, etc. Bryan and I did coin flips between us to see who would pay for dinner... I won the flip for the $30 bill and ended up losing the next 3 flips in a row for bills of like $60 (Bellagio Buffet), $90 (Wynn Buffet), and another bill that was about $60 at the Grand Lux cafe in the Venetian. A little run-bad in a non-poker setting, lol. It was fun to flip for paying though.

I did end up playing online a few hours a day and actually did quite well, so I was able to make some cash while out in Vegas despite breaking even in live poker and spewing money doing other stuff.

Amazing trip, great weather, can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment