25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Poker update

I put in three separate sessions today for a total of about 7 hours of play. The result wasn't the greatest... I ended up losing three buyins at 400NL.

I had quite a few annoying hands. Standardly ran KK into AA AIPF and lost, lost to a set with a gutterball and flushdraw on the flop, a regular lucksacks me here on the turn... he's pretty aggressive so I don't think folding is an option on the turn... he can have 87 he's semibluffing, 67, AsJs, and some other stuff. I felt like my hand strength here was nearly equivalent to a set, and I take a pretty sexy line here with AA and get rewarded for it vs. a reg.

It's obviously just one day but I've been playing quite a bit this month and but I haven't really been getting the results I want. Part of this is due to playing too many tables while experimenting with the TableNinja program, that pretty much makes multi-tabling a breeze on Poker Stars. Like I've said countless times, I'm going to stick to four tables for the rest of the month. I mean it this time, lol. The other part, I'm not quite sure.

I don't feel like I'm playing poorly overall, but I don't feel like I'm playing my A+ game either. I think I just have a sort of glass-half-empty look at the game right now unfortunately. I think on a subconcious level I might still be a bit disappointed that I ran so bad over the past few months when I played a few sessions at $25/50 NL chasing MASSIVE fish. If things had went my way, it would have turned the past two losing months into average winning months. That's history and I need to re-tool my attitude. I'm working to fix that and am re-reading The Poker Mindset (I'm about 50 pages in right now).

I'm going to start recording every session I play so I can pick out a good one to review with my coach, Nutedawg. It's been awhile since we've had a lesson due to me being busy traveling around as well as Nute working hard at his SNE prop bet. He is actually finished with the bet now, as the people who bet against him bought out of the bet. Nute still made out with a boatload of cash from the bet and can now stop playing those wretched SNGs. I'm hoping he can help me get my game back on the right track as he has done countless times in the past.

The month is still young so far and I'm only down about 3 buyins overall so there is really no reason to panic. I'm just shooting for a solid, winning month in September after two consecutive losing months (2nd and 3rd losing months out of 20 months as a pro). I plan on playing a ton tommorow, so hopefully it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment