25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mourning Dove Hunt

Yesterday I went out mourning dove hunting with Kevin. We brought along my family's dog, Boogie, to help us find the birds.


Boogie did an amazing job, finding all of the doves we shot except for one. In total, we ended up getting 15 doves between the two of us. It was a perfect day out yesterday and an awesome hunt. Definitely was a lot of fun.



Boogie also wanted to attack a group of four horses that we saw that were a ways away from where we were hunting. She started to sprint and ran up to them but thankfully I had a shock collar on Boogie and gave her a small shock and she came running back. I guess Boogie was planning on jumping the barbed-wire fence and taking on all four horses. Don't know how that would have turned out.


When my Mom first got Boogie, she had a tendency to attack all other dogs. Eventually, with some training, she was weened of this tendency but obviously she still has a bit of that attack instinct in her. She's always been great with people though.

The best story of the day though, happened when we were taking pictures. I was taking a picture of Kevin and told him to have Boogie hold a dove in her mouth for the picture... well, he handed her one just like I said and then as I took a few pics Boogie started to chomp down on it and start eating the dove whole! You can actually see her


By the time we realized this, there was only a few wing feathers sticking out of the side of her mouth and she ended up eating the whole thing, lol. I'm sure she'll be fine, as the dove she ate was a really, really small one and she's ate other things (like a whole rabbit before) and been fine. Overall, it was a great hunt and by far the most doves Kevin and I have ever gotten in one day. We only went out for about 3 hours as well. We both shot excellent and only missed one or two doves each.

No comments:

Post a Comment