25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Play well + run well = great day!

Had an awesome day on Tuesday. Ended up CRUSHING $2/4 NL for a 9 buy-in profit. Helps that I actually ran good today... about two buyins above expectation. I am not going to look at the EV stat anymore because I really can't do anything about it... and if I play enough hands it theoretically evens out.

Here's the graph of the day:


I played near flawlessly, only getting felted for 100bbs twice over the 2,400 hands I played. One of the times I got stacked I just lost a simple coin-flip with QQ vs AK. The other stack I lost was my AA vs JJ all-in pre-flop. Definitely nothing I can do about those two hands.

I finally got around to merging my holdem manager databases on my laptop and desktop computer so I could do my accounting paperwork and figure out exactly how I ended up over the past three months. There weren't any surprises; July and August were losing months. I also figured out how much I'm up year-to-date. I'm still on a decent pace to make good money for the year... albeit slightly behind pace to make what I made last year.

After reviewing my month-to-month results for 2009, I think I need to be more of a "steady eddy." What I mean by that is I need to do everything I can to become more consistent as far as earnings go per month. I have some massive winning months and a few pretty big losing months as well. I can completely eliminate the big losing months by cutting out high-stakes shot taking, which I think I will in fact cut out for the rest of 2009. I won't be playing $25/50 NL no matter how big of a fish is playing. The swings are just too ridiculous compared to my yearly income.

I also need to cut out playing 5+ tables at once. I CLEARLY play my best 4 tabling. Playing too many tables has absolutely slaughtered my winrate in the past.

Since I'm the biggest bankroll nit ever, I'm going to play $2/4 NL for a few more months until I have 200 buyins for that limit. Then, I will move back to $5/10 NL with about an 80 buyin roll. I'd definitely like to be playing a decent amount of $10/20 NL by the end of the year, but we'll see how it goes. There's a TON of money to be made at $5/10 NL, so staying there for a bit would probably be fine.

That's the plan. Now I just have to execute it.

No comments:

Post a Comment