25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Swongs

I played for about 3 hrs today at $2/4 NL on Stars and had a 7 buyin swing. Thankfully, I was able to make a sick comeback to finish slightly up. I think I played pretty well throughout the whole session but early on I was just getting 2nd best hands all in on the flop... pretty much unavoidable coolers.


I think I'm going to continue to play $2/4 NL for a week or two until I fully regain my confidence and start to run a bit better. I cashed out a lot last month to pay for the down payment on my house and I have made some other investments this month that have reduced my bankroll amount. I still have enough buyins to play $5/10 NL if I want, but those buyins are spread somewhat evenly between the four sites I play on...

Which means that if I were to play $5/10 NL, if I had a few bad days in a row on one site there's a risk I'd need to worry about reloading there or worrying about doing some transfers. I don't really want to risk running any of my sites down too low so I think I'm going to play a bit lower right now to build my roll back up as well.

I went to the UND hockey game tonight with one of my former roomates, Seth. The game was pretty good, as the Sioux won 4-1. There were a few nice goals and one goal that the Sioux scored that was a really weird fluke. I think our team played well though, as the shots were clearly in UND's favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment