25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day off

I didn't play any hands at all today. I did give a lesson to one of my students, so I did work a little bit through. I decided to just take most of the day off and re-install all my programs on my new desktop again after I re-installed Vista on it. It seems to be working fine now, which is good. I also got a replacement monitor from Dell to replace the one that had a small crack in it. They got it to me amazingly fast, about 16 hours or so after I talked to them on the phone. I was very impressed.

Anyways, online poker hasn't been too kind to me so far this month. I'm down mainly due to a poor result from a 10/20 NL shot as well as not putting in near the volume I usually do at this point in the month. I haven't been able to get in as many hands as I would have liked this month mainly due to moving into my new house and issues with my new setup.

I'm done moving in now and my new computer is up and running well, so I shouldn't have any more distractions for the rest of the month. I think I may just play $2/4 NL for a week or so just to get back on the winning track. Obviously I know I can beat the $5/10 NL games and know I have a big edge there, but I just feel like owning souls for a bit at a lower level so I can get rolling again.

In other news, my intramural hockey team played our 2nd to last regular season game today and won 15-4. We played pretty well but the lopsided score was mainly due to their goalie being terrible as well as the opposition only having 6 skaters. They got tired out pretty quickly. It was good to get a "W" vs the team we played though, as many of the players on my team played with a lot of their players in high school. We locked up the #1 seed for the playoffs with the win as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment