25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Modded Stars Tables

Today, I played a few sessions and finished up about 2 buyins at $2/4 NL. I ran into quite a few unfortunate hands, many of which were vs villains with 50 big blind stacks. I also had some bigger losers as well, including a boat vs quads, etc.

Today, I modded my Stars tables. I really like the way it turned out, I think it looks pretty cool. I have the option of changing the blue color to like 8 or so other different colors, as well as changing the color of the back of the cards.


It's been a while since I've posted any hands, so I'll post a few tonight.

Hand #1: This one, obviously a major cooler vs a regular.

Hand #2: Just lost a flip here.

Hand #3: This one was pretty sick. Just got drawn out on by K hi.

Hand #4: One of the many times I got pwned by a 50 big blind stack.

Hand #5:
Another half-stack doubling off of me.


I think I may play a few MTT donkaments tomorrow. The Sunday Million on Stars is juiced up to a $2.5 million guarantee due to their 25 billionth hand promotion. I might play in the Sunday Warm Up too, as that's going to be a $1.25 million guarantee.

The Sioux hockey team won again tonight, and completed the two game sweep of Mankato. It was a pretty good game, as the Sioux came back from being down one goal with like 6 or 7 minutes left in the 3rd period to win by one goal. We were gifted with a ton of power plays during the game, so it would have been a pretty tragic loss if we weren't able to bury the biscuit twice towards the end.

I'm still down for the month at this point... I can't remember the last time I was down at the half-way point in a month. Hopefully I can get a big score in the donkaments tomorrow to save my month. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. tons of value to be had in FTOPS main event too. too good to pass up IMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. passed on the FTOPS main event, because it started too late. I have a hockey rental tonight that's a lot of fun. I don't really want to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u bought the one that was on sale.

    ReplyDelete