25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vegas Update

My trip to Vegas is going pretty well so far. It has been a ton of fun meeting all of my poker friends and meeting some more new poker players. When I stayed at the house Tim (Nutedawg) was staying at I got to meet a few of the Cardrunners pros, Derrick (Sixpeppers) and Thomas (Brystmar). That was pretty cool and I got to watch each of them play a little bit online.

Here is a picture of the house I stayed in:




Now I'm staying at the Rio with Ryan and his friend Dave.

I went golfing this past Saturday with everyone from my poker group. The course we golfed at was pretty tough, but it was still a lot of fun.

Here is a pic of everyone from my poker group, Destined2pwn. From left to right: Ryan, John, Forrest, and myself.




I'm not really making a killing from live poker... I'm up about $500 so far playing $2/5 NL. I've only played about 12 hours though. I played a tournament at the Venetian today as well ($235 buyin) but got busted out only 3 hours in. I've made approximately $1,000 online since getting here. I'm pumped because I'm already at about $15k for the month and I'm very close to passing the mark of $16k which is the most I've made from poker in one month.

Here are a few more pictures from Vegas...

This is one of the three main poker rooms in the Rio... these tables in the picture are all cash game tables, but they also had about 100 or more tournament tables on the other side of the room.




I ran into Johnny Chan in the hallway of the Rio. He has won ten WSOP bracelets and won the Main Event twice. Also, he was in the classic poker movie, "Rounders." I kind of felt like a little kid asking to get my picture with him but meh, whatever. Lots of other people were getting pictures with him as well. It was pretty cool to meet him, as he is probably one of the most famous professional poker players ever.




I'm going to continue to mix both live and online play to finish off the month strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment