25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vegas!

I'm leaving for Vegas Sunday afternoon and I'll be there until June 21st. From there I'll fly out to Kentucky to shoot in the U.S. Open Sporting Clays Championships with my Dad and brother. That will run June 22-28. Then after that, I'm considering flying back to Vegas for June 29-July 13th, since one of my students has room in the house he's rented.

If anyone is going to be in Vegas when I will be, go ahead and shoot me an email if you want to meet up/hang out or whatever.

The first go around, I'll be staying in a house with 7 other online poker players. As of now, I only really know one of them well... my friend John. It'll be awesome to meet everyone and make some new friends. Hopefully we'll all learn a lot too since we'll likely be playing online at the house a decent amount and sweating each other play.

I don't really have any plans to play any WSOP donkaments as of now. I just don't really enjoy playing MTTs, but I've had decent success in them in the past. I might play a few of the smaller ones just to say I played in a WSOP event, but I doubt I'll buy into some of the larger ones (unless someone wants to stake me, buy action, or something). They are just too much of a luckfest. So I'll be playing online on my laptop, playing live cash poker, drinking/clubbing, and relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. It should be a good time.

The house is pretty sick. Appearantly it is a 6 bedroom house that is 3,400 sq. ft., 3 full bathrooms, pool, and a filled with a bunch of other cool stuff like a 50'' TV and a pool table. I'll post some pics from the website the house is listed on. I might take a few pics when I get there too.

Pool



Front door



Pool table



Kitchen



Kitchen table



Stairs


TV



Random Table



Master bedroom



Bedroom 2



Bedroom 3



Family room

No comments:

Post a Comment