25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Vegas Update

Saturday was a lot of fun. I ended up sleeping in pretty late and worked out for about an hour or so in the afternoon. Then, the drinking began. Kevin and I went over to our friend Greg's apartment for some "pre-game" drinking.

We drank some beer and then headed out to a place called "Stoney's." It was outside of Vegas probably like 5-6 miles or so and it is a country bar. Greg suggested we go check it out. They played a lot of country songs that we could "two step" dance to as well as some random standard clubbing songs. They also mixed in quite a bit of line dancing songs. We ended up staying there pretty late but it was a great night.

On Sunday, Greg, Kevin, and I drove out to see the Hoover Dam. The traffic was insane though, and it would have taken us over an hour probably to go the last 10 miles or so to get there so we aborted mission.


We did stop by some random bike race...


...and got a peek at Lake Meed


There were also some pretty sick houses around this area too.



Later on that night, we hung out and drank with a few friends from our college that also happened to be spending their spring break in Vegas.

Today, I put in a short session online and lost a few buyins. I have yet to play live poker unfortunately, but I'm going to definitely try to get a session in tommorrow... hopefully St. Patty's day will produce a lot of good games.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man. Wish I could've joined you in Vegas, when are you going next?

    What site are you playing on now? I haven't seen you on Cereus in awhile, I've started to play on there again a little bit.

    Hopefully your downswing will end soon man, you know I just got thru a horrible one. Made me want to quit poker and get a J-O-B which is what I'm working on now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam.

    I'm going to Vegas again in June.

    I've been jumping around to different sites lately. Played a bit on Cake earlier on on the month but I'm on Cereus for the next few days probably. Good to hear you're starting to get some hands in.

    Yea, downswings suck. It's just a matter of me getting in some hands now, I think I'm playing pretty well.

    ReplyDelete