25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nose to the Grindstone


I finally got my sleeping cycle back to normal, as I had to stay up about 24 hours or so yesterday so I could get to bed at a normal time, around 10:00 PM. I had been going to sleep in the early morning, like 9-10 AM and waking up at around 5-6 PM the past few days. This mainly came from about a week ago, when my friend Bill came to town. He just graduated from the University of Minnesota and was in town to visit his relatives for Christmas. He is a good friend of mine; we played hockey together in middle school and we've kept in touch since he moved away from Grand Forks just before high school.

Anyways, he also plays poker so we had like a week-long poker marathon. I taught him how to play 6 max cash games and by the end of the week he was doing pretty well. He actually had $0 in his account on Stars because he cashed it all out a few months ago for school expenses. He had enough FPPs to play two of the 5,400 FPP satellites to the Sunday Million. He won them both, sold the seats, and never looked back. He built his account from $0 to $2,400 in less than 7 days, which is pretty cool since I helped him learn 6 max in just a few days.

We ended up staying up pretty late most days, until like 6 AM a lot, so that's how my sleeping pattern got messed up. I think that might have had something to do with the inconsistancy I've had lately... I might not have been rested enough during the days when I lost.

So I'm all recharged now, and I'm going to put my nose to the grindstone for the next 48 hours and try and finish off the last two days of the year strong and see if I can salvage a half decent month for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment