25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Discovered my biggest leak


Today, I would have been up a TON if I had made the right decisions on the river. I really messed up. Deepstacked $5/10 NL is tough. I absolutely CRUSH it 100 big blinds deep and that's what I normally buy in for. However, I normally win a bunch obviously and get 200bbs deep +. Then the sick spots start occurring.

One river situation was really costly. I am pretty sure I misplayed it but I posted in the CardRunners forums here to see what other think. The more I think about it the more I realize I should just check behind here because there isn't much that can call me that I beat anyways.

I also had another hand where I had top two pair and was put to a decision for my stack. CR link here.

This hand sucked. I have Ace high but I'm a favorite on the flop and lose. I don't know what he thinks he's ahead of here with QJ... obviously he's a fish.

This hand was pretty hilarious. The villain who ended up winning the pot here was a MASSIVE fish. I just stacked him about 10 minutes ago but I talked to him in the chat and convinced him to reload. Told him he was unlucky. So he reloads and felts my ass. lol. Payback's a bitch.

I also played some $10/20 NL today and won a bit on there. I also played the Sunday Million on Stars today and got 382/7549 for about $750.

I had an OK day but it could have been a lot better if I had timed out/folded on the river a few times. Darn. Maybe I'll learn from my mistakes and it won't happen again. If that's true, then I guess it's worth losing a few buyins to figure that out.

Expensive lesson, but I just hope that I will use what I've learned to my advantage in the future. I'm pretty sure that if I fix this problem I have I'll be nearly unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment