25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back home

My flight got in at 6:30 PM today and my Dad picked me up from the airport.  We then went to my house, checked it out a bit to see if it was still standing, lol.  It was, but the yard is way out of control in the front... weeds, etc. all over.  I have a landscaping front thing with a few trees in it and random flowers but it looks like a mess because everything is way overgrown.  The bushes need to be trimmed and the grass is at least somewhat under control.

I see that my car is still where I left it, inside the garage.  Of course the battery is completely dead because no one has drove it in over 6 months.  The inside of the house is really dirty, since my brother and a few other friends have been living in my house while I am gone.... scary thing is, they said they cleaned it for four hours that day before I arrived.  Yikes!

The carpet is really dirty, the bathrooms are disgusting, and there's a bunch of shit in the garage now too, lol.  Also, Chad said the air conditioner in the house quit working so he called someone in to fix it... cost?  $600 and it wasn't even working earlier today but now it's finally starting to kick in.

I ended up going back to my family's house after checking out my house's condition and got to see my Mom and our dog, Boogie.  I haven't seen them in over 6 months, since they weren't there when I shot the U.S. Open with my Dad and brother.  It was good to see everyone and Boogie was soooooo excited to see me.  I hadn't seen her in so long she probably thought I was a goner, haha.


I ate dinner at my parent's house, talked with my Dad, and my Mom got some cleaning supplies gathered up for my house.  My Mom was feeling a bit sick so I didn't get to talk with her all that much.  Hopefully she gets better soon before I leave.  I ended up grabbing a battery charger and bringing it to my house to charge my car and was able to get it started after charging it for a bit.

I played poker a bit today... some at the airport and for about 3 hours tonight.  It went quite well overall and I finished up for the day.  I had one sick hand where I got 3-outed on the river on a A466 board when the money got in on the turn... I had AK and he had A9 and rivered two pair on me.  Unlucky and standard.

I'm going to sleep now, as my Dad, brother, and I plan on going shooting tomorrow late morning/early afternoon.  We're just going to practice out in the country with our trap so it'll be good to get some shooting in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow 6 months away - the state of the house seems pretty good considering that amount of time. You should be happy.

    ReplyDelete