25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chicago Trip

My 11 day trip to Chicago after Thanksgiving was an absolute blast. I did so many fun things and got to meet up with some really great people.

The first weekend after Thanksgiving I got to hang out and play some poker with Tim (aka "Nutedawg") during the afternoon and went out with Bryan to some bars at night. On Monday night I ended up going swing dancing with Lynn, which was a ton of fun. We went to Fizz Bar and Grill, and apparently they have this open swing dance night nearly every Monday.

Monday and Tuesday afternoon I ended up shopping quite a bit near the Watertower area downtown and bought some pretty sick clothes. I normally don't go shopping at all, so when I do I try and get everything in one swoop so I don't have to worry about getting more clothes for awhile.

On Thursday and Friday afternoon I ended up checking out some of the high-rise apartments in downtown Chicago... I'll talk more about that in my next post since it's pretty late and I just want to talk about my trip right now.

Lynn and I caught the Blackhawks game on Friday night while Tim was working his charm on a date with a new girl he's been talking to the past few weeks or so. The game was a one goal game pretty much all the way up until the end, where the Predators scored a few goals with about two minutes left to thwart any comeback hopes. The game was really fun though, as the building had a good atmosphere and the fans went pretty crazy when the home team scored. Also got to see the former North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey star, Johnathan Toews. He's now the Captain for the Blackhawks and one of their best players. He's in the picture below, number 19.




Saturday night I got to see the Second City Comedy show, which was quite hilarious. Afterwards, we went out with Tim and met some of his friends at a small local bar.


On Sunday I ended up playing some more poker with TIm and ended up flying home on Monday. I have been super busy with random stuff ever since I got home. My thermostat ended up going out in my house so it was super cold inside, but ended up getting it fixed yesterday.

I'll make a post later today which basically announces a pretty big step forward in my life. Stay tuned.

2 comments: