25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Isildur1 - New Lord of the Ring Games?

Isildur1, which many believe to be Viktor Blom (aka Blom90) from Sweden, has splashed into the nosebleed cash games and ended up going from about even on his FTP account to over $5 million profit in just over a week!


He seems to be playing nearly daily... playing both NLHE and PLO HU at $500/$1000 blinds against the best players in the world. Over the past few days he's had a rough time it appears, losing nearly $3 million to Patrik Antonius at $500/$1000 HU PLO. Isildur1 also lost the biggest pot in online history to Patrik.

Isildur1 has also played CardRunners pros Cole South and Brian Townsend over the past day or two, putting in winning sessions vs each of them.

Isildur1 seems to be down around $600k over the last 24 hours... I logged onto FTP about 4 hours ago only to find him 8 tabling vs the THREE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD!!! All in seperate HU matches !!! at the highest stakes on the internet ($500/$1000 NLHE) !!!

He was playing 4 tables vs Durrrr (who was apperantly playing with his whole roll at the table, as he was shortstacking with 25 big blinds for a while on one of his tables). Then at the same time Isildur1 was also playing two tables of HU NLHE vs Phil Ivey! And had two more tables open vs. Patrik Antonious. Insanity! Ivey seemed to come out ahead around $800,000 and it looks as though durrrr is winning a bit of his money back from the bloodbath he endured about a week ago.

I personally think it's retarded for Isildur1 to play 3 of the best players in the world AT THE SAME TIME! I mean, there aren't that many people who even play that high of stakes... he should spread his games out more so that he doesn't have to worry about adjusting to three different opponents at once.

I actually hope Isildur1 does really well and cleans everyone out at the nosebleeds. Not because I don't like durrrr or any of the other high stakes players, but because it would be absolutely hilarious. Some unknown kid comes and dominates the best in the world over a significant sample of hands (that's yet to be seen) and claims his title as Lord of the Ring Games, lol.

Actually, it's somewhat inspirational that Isildur1 seems to have the ability to have an edge on some of the best players in the world. It's a bit early to tell if he does have an edge or is just running hot, but if he indeed continues to dominate, then it will prove to be a lesson to all poker players what can be done through a bit of hard work.

For those who want to read more about this epic high stakes action you can go here for the offical Isildur1 thread on 2+2 or read INTERNETPOKERS' blog on CardRunners, as he made a post about it as well. I haven't read that blog posting yet but I plan on doing it tomorrow, as I'm definitely curious as to what he has to say.

As far as poker for me, I played three shorter sessions today and ended up three buyins, so it was a decent result. I'm going to get some sleep and hit the tables hard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment