25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Awesome weekend in Phoenix!

I ended up flying down to Phoenix last Friday and visited my Uncle. It was a blast. Allegiant Air ended up adding a direct flight from Grand Forks to the smaller Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. So the tickets were pretty cheap and the flight was a lot shorter than normal, since I didn't have to switch planes in Minneapolis like you have to do if you fly to anywhere besides Vegas. It was actually the first direct flight from Grand Forks to Phoenix ever.

I went to an NHL hockey game on Saturday night and the Phoenix Coyotes were playing the Dallas Stars. The home team ended up winning by a score of 3-2 and it was a great game. They even had a promotion running that if the Coyotes won, then you would get a free ticket to a future game of your choosing! I ended up choosing the game where they play the Chicago Blackhawks on March 20th so hopefully I get a chance to head back to Phoenix to catch that game.




Poker is looking up for the month. I've had two decent winning sessions in a row and am feeling a lot better about playing. I may have had a subtle form of unconscious tilt earlier in the month... the break over the past few days I think was both helpful and necessary. I ended up winning $1k today overall.

I'm still down overall for the month at this point, but as Nute said to me... it really doesn't matter. A month is just an arbitrary measure of time that a lot of poker players seem to use in order to evaluate their results. I can't get flustered or upset if I'm down in the arbitrary time period of a "month." I just have to play the best poker I am capable of and everything will fall into place like it always seems to do. I'm still up a decent amount for the year and I absolutely love my job. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are quite depressing. As a Wings fan growing up 20 miles from Detroit, it is hard for me to stomach such low attendance. It makes me sad fo rthe sport, and I pray that these teams iN Phoenix, Nashville, etc. move back to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I was absolutely shocked by how low the attendance was as well. I didn't expect the place to be sold out but I bet at least half the seats were empty.

    Not sure if I actually want the teams to move back to Canada, but they'd definitely get a lot better fan base there for sure.

    ReplyDelete