25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back from Vegas

I had spent 36 of the last 43 days in Las Vegas until I got back home this past Monday night. I must say that the past two months have easily been the best two months of my life. I went out at night to club/go to bars/ etc. probably at least 30 days of the 36 days I was in Vegas. It was crazy.

I really enjoy traveling, doing new things, and meeting new people. Over the past two months I visited Chicago, Las Vegas, Kentucky, then back to Las Vegas again. As I mentioned before, renting a poker house for the month of June was an excellent experience. I met two new professional poker players who I'm sure I'll continue to be good friends with. They both went out with me in Vegas on numerous occasions and I feel like I've known them both for years, instead of the actual month or so I have known them.

It was also fun to stay in a house that Charlie rented for the last week that I was in Vegas. I met some cool foreign poker players there. The house got pretty ridiculously messy though and we had a bit of an ant problem, lol. I also got a chance to go out with my friend Greg who's going to school at UNLV here. He and I went out clubbing for like 5 nights in a row the last week I was in Vegas.

It is nice to finally be back home though. I haven't been home in a while so it was good to see my Dad, Mom, and brother again, even though I did in fact see my Dad and brother when we shot the U.S. Open together in Kentucky. My house is a bit of a mess though, so I'll need to call a maid to clean it up.

My Dad, brother, and I are already travelling again tomorrow to go to the National FITASC tournament in Minnesota at the Caribou Gun Club. That shoot will run from Thursday-Sunday and I'll be back home probably late Sunday night. Hopefully starting next week I can finally get some hands in online and play a ton of poker.

Here are some pics from the Vegas trip:













2 comments:

  1. Who is the woman? In the first pic she has a wedding ring you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met her at a club called "The Bank" at the Bellagio. She was a pretty cool girl so I hung out with her a few more times while I was in Vegas.

    I'm aware she had a wedding ring on when I met her. Her husband passed away a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete