25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Compare

I had two sessions today... one on PokerStars and one on UB. For some reason or another, I really felt like trying out playing 8 tables again since I haven't done it in nearly a month. I feel like I'm a lot better player now than a month ago, and I wanted to see if that made it any easier for me to play a lot of tables. So I played 8 tables for one of my sessions today and played 4 tables at once for the other session.

Well, compare the below two sessions and see if you can guess which session I 8 tabled and which session I 4 tabled.

This is the UB session:


This is the PS session:


Well, if you guessed that the UB session was the 4 tabling one, you were right!

This is PRECISELY why playing 4 tables is optimum... you can see the difference as clear as day in my stats, winrate, and you can't see that I had a TON more fun playing on UB today!

I'm not going to even experiment with it again; there's no need to as I've proven to myself once again that I can win more with less tables. When playing 8 tables, it's just too difficult to be raising enough hands and keeping track of my image. I can't start any "battles" like I did vs some players on UB.

Overall, I had a great day winning about $2.5k in total over about 4,000 hands.

My image paid off nicely a few times on UB.


This guy appearantly just got frustrated and snapped... and shipped in 88 on a TXX board vs me when I had rockets. He was a bit fishy so it didn't suprise me too much, but I wasn't too happy when the last T came out as I thought for sure he had TX.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3365291


One of my students was asking me about how to play AK pre-flop today and we had a short 15 minute discussion. We came to the conclusion that you just have to be playing in a manner that makes it impossible to even consider folding it pre-flop. I had been 3-betting this reg all session and he had 4-bet me at least 2 or 3 times and folded to my 5-bet shove once. Here, I had TT but obviously I can have AK just as easily... which puts me way ahead of his AhQh. I ended up winning about $900 off this one reg for the day.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3365299


That's it for now. Hopefully I can crush tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment