25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sorry for lack of updates...

But I've been busy grinding on Stars.  Attempting to hit the 300k VPP milestone and practice for SNE next year.  I need to decide between 24 tabling full ring or just table selecting around 12 games of 6 max.  I'm currently experimenting with both and seeing what will be best for me.  I think doing the 24 tabling full ring will obviously get me more VPPs and perhaps allow me to hit 1.5 million to 2 million VPPs if I play as much as I plan to next year... but it's hard to say if I can bank on any playing profits when playing that type of volume.  I'll probably turn into a robot zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment