25% off poker lessons!

I have decided to re-open my coaching services.

Now is the perfect time to improve your game at a huge discount, as I'm offering poker lessons for 25% off!!! Improve your game significantly so when online poker sorts itself out you can annihilate your opponents!

I have decided that I will offer my services at 25% off of what my hourly coaching rate was when I last coached in 2010, which was $250 per hour. It will now be $187.50 per hour. I think this is a great value and you have the added bonus of knowing that I'm a considerably improved poker player since the last time I was coaching students.

My coaching lessons are two hours in length and I feel like a minimum of 5 lessons (10 hours) is ideal for being able to fully convey my knowledge to you and have a significant impact on improving your game. If you choose to purchase a 5 lesson package, I will give you even a further discount of 20% off of the already reduced hourly fee of $187.50 on the entire lesson package. That's only $150 per hour for quality poker lessons! That's a total of 40% off my normal coaching rate!!!

My specialties are NLHE 6 Max cash games and mass tabling. I can help boost your # of tables played by at least a table or two by helping you understand how to use a few secret things that I've discovered in my VPP quest this year... I have slightly over 930k VPPs so far in 2011.

If you would like to contact me about getting lessons feel free to private message me on Cardrunners.com or email me at "Duckslayer2k@gmail.com" and I'd be glad to respond.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vegas update

Wow, I've been busy. It's amazing how busy I've been over the past few weeks... I think it's a combination of going out nearly every night and then sleeping in until like noon, lol. It really takes a lot of time to go out to clubs/bars and socialize.

I've been squeaking in some online sessions during the day, but the past few days have been kind of uneventful. I've lost a few buyins due to classic coolers but I'm still up online for the trip.

I'm down a few thousand from live poker still, but it's mainly from the $1.5k WSOP event #7 donkament I played. I haven't played that much live cash though.

My buddy, Adam, came from LA to Vegas to hang out for a week. We played a bit of poker, ate lunch/dinner a few times, and then went out to a few clubs/bars together on Sunday night. I didn't get to hang out with him as much as I would have liked though, so I think I'm going to make a trip to LA in a few months so I can see what it's like there. I can also visit a few other friends that live there as well.

3 comments:

  1. http://weaktight.com/1226414

    Hey, how badly did i play this hand here? Do you think some of the time I can slowplay bottom set, or should I never? Also, given that I did slowplay it, how should I have played later streets? Villain gave me like 10 to 1 odds on the river, but I don't think I can do anything else but fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam, thanks for the hand question. In this spot, 3 handed and OOP on a very wet board, I would rarely slowplay any made hand that I would be comfortable felting. Reason being, is that there are so many scare cards on the turn that may kill your action or even beat your hand.

    I would have check raised the flop to like 52 or something. It will be very difficult for Sushi to fold an overpair here as well, due to how wet the board is and the possibility that you could have a draw.

    As played, the turn is a pretty crappy card obviously... I think I probably would have c/c turn and c/f river... I almost feel like if you bet out on the turn and get raised he has a straight a ton of the time...

    It gets worse on the river... the pot is ridiculously large, I can't think he'd be bluffing or value betting $48 into a pot of $384 with worse though so I guess you can fold. If you called though, it wouldn't be terrible because of the massive pot odds you're getting.

    Dirty spot though, I think maybe you should be bet/folding the turn if you decide to bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fold preflop imo

    ReplyDelete